MANDATORY ADVANCED BOOKING
We recommend the advance purchase of tickets through Zoomarine's online ticket office, where you may select the date of your convenience, according to the daily availability.
Only the dated tickets purchased on Zoomarine.pt or our Official Partners that use a Zoomarine Ticket, do not need to check-in.
TICKETS WITHOUT PRE- BOOKED VISIT DATE or EXTERNAL VOUCHERS
For ALL tickets and vouchers that do not have a set visit date, or that had an extension of validity, or that were purchased in external official agents, an advanced booking is MANDATORY :
- External Vouchers purchased through a Zoomarine Agent (For e.g. Jet2; TUI; MTS, OnTravelSolutions, BedsOnline; NauHotels; Odisseias, etc)
- Visit to the theme park using a 2nd Day Bracelet or a Jet2 bracelet
- Participants on the Dolphin Emotions programme (Encounter, Premium, ...)
- Zoomarine Transport booking
- Anual Pass holders
- Zoomarine GIFT ticket holders (entrance or Dolphin Emotions)
- Tickets won in campaigns or contest (entrance or Dolphin Emotions)
Vouchers purchased through agent GET YOUR GUIDE also MUST previously check-in here:
If you purchased your ticket at the official Zoomarine website and it has a set date, you DO NOT HAVE TO CHECK-IN.